PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS PO234
Menzerna Medium Cut Polish 2200 is the perfect polish for tackling swirls and scratches on intermediate to harder paints.
This polish is manufactured from precision milled abrasives and offers excellent performance. The harder abrasives allow removal of swirls on typically difficult to correct paints.
Menzerna Medium Cut Polish 2200 provides unparalleled levels of gloss that aren’t usually attainable with polishes that have this level of cut.
– Ensure surface is clean, dry & cool to the touch
– Apply 2-3 pea sized amounts to a medium/heavy polishing pad or lambswool pad depending on the requirements of the job
– Place pad against paintwork & work at low speeds to spread compound
– Work abrasives at medium speed (3-4 with a DA, 2-3 with a rotary)
– Wipe residue with soft microfibre towel
– Finish can be checked using Menzerna Control Cleaner to ensure all residue is removed
– Water based
– Suitable for use with DA, rotary or by hand
– Suitable for all types of paint finish
– Contains diminishing abrasive particles
– Free of silicones and fillers